Perkins South Plains is one of ten North American master distributors and one of the largest distributors of Perkins products in North America, employing 35 dedicated staff members. Our facility offers field and in-house engine and generator repair and maintenance service with 12 full service dealers serving its territory, which covers the three states of Texas, New Mexico and Oklahoma.
Our Mission Statement
We seek profitable growth opportunities through continued focus on satisfying the needs of our customers, refining business practices, and empowering employees in an environment where they are responsible for decisions and accountable for results.
Our goal is to be recognized and respected as the leader in the industrial engine market, operating with integrity in a team atmosphere providing superior results for all stakeholders without compromising safety and environmental responsibilities.
• We will conduct ourselves in a legal, honest, respectful and responsible manner. This is expected of our customers, suppliers and team members.
• We will provide superior products and services in the markets we serve. Our customers’ needs will be met by creating value-added solutions and developing long-term business relationships built on trust.
• We are committed to a culture of empowerment, diversity, pride, accountability, teamwork and personal growth. We value people who demonstrate personal excellence, openness and respect for others and a passion for our business.
• We are guided, not by day to day existence, but by a vision of where we want to be. Our perspective is to take the time to look forward and behind, to take stock of where we are, evaluate where we are going and determine how we are going to get there.
Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS)
• Our goals are simple – no accidents, no harm to people and no damage to the environment.